Sunday, February 22, 2009

17 Weeks...almost halfway there

17 Weeks has gone by so fast and I assume that the next few months will fly by too. It's been so great to get valuable feedback from other moms and dads on what to do and what to buy.

Yes, I actually stopped a couple w/kids in Target yesterday to ask how to pick-out a car seat. They were so sweet and helped to give me some tips.

Eric has been working hard on getting the backyard ready for a much needed shed. Last week he did about 3 - 4 dump runs and organized a bunch of junk in the backyard...he's my hero! Since su casa is super small we need a shed to put all that stuff that we don't use everyday. We are already running out of room and the baby and all the "stuff" that they come with isn't even moved in yet. I'm hoping that once we get the office turned into a nursery that we will have purged a bunch of things...anyone doing a yard sale soon, we have a lot to sell :)

See what the baby looks like now: http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-17-weeks

4 comments:

  1. Go Eric! You will be a good daddy. I have to share with all how cool it was to see Kate last week. I had seen her two weeks prior and she was hardly showing. Saw her on Thursday and that little peanut is making his mark. Kate looks healthy...sees glowing!

    Love Auntie Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you sweet :) Thanks Auntie Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really cool,good job Kate and Erik!Sounds like you are enjouying this juourney!I am looking forward to following your blog!

    Love Daddy Kjorvestad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate and Eric, Congratulations! I still have tears in my eyes when I saw the ultra sound. I am sooooo happy for you both! What neat site and great way to follow your experience! Love Emily

    ReplyDelete